Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Photos from the fair


Oana Calin in front with her delicious accessories and Lachatterie on the back wall .


Left you can see Marie's accessories .


Oana - the fair organizer wearing Lachatterie tutu :)



One of the new dresses .


My blue dress accessoriezed with the detachable shoulders that you've seen in Beau Monde last month .


Sunday 1 nov. Lachatterie was here , at La Scanteia . The location was great even though the place to show our stuff was kind of limited . I met a lot of lovely people and had a lot of fun with some of Lachatterie 's old friends . Oana worn my tutu that I made for her :) Here you have some of the photos I could make at the first floor because I couldn't manage the sales and the photos all together .

No comments:

Post a Comment